Roberts Hawaii Hotels, Inc. dba Waikiki Monarch Hotel has created guidelines designed to safely accommodate Hotel guests during the COVID-19 pandemic. Keeping our employees and guests safe, is and will always be our core value. The guideline meets and combines Federal, State and Local regulations. With shared responsibility, we will together open Hawaii back up for all to enjoy.
SHARED RESPONSIBILITY FOR GUESTS
- Hotel Staff will wear face masks when interacting with guests.
- Guests are required to wear face masks that cover the mouth and nose. young children unable to keep their face masks on or guests with medical condition that prohibits the use of a face mask, will be exempt from the face mask policy.
- At the front desk, Waikiki Monarch Hotel provides hand sanitizers readily available for all guests throughout their stay and we encourage all guests to use it.
- All Hotel guests must provide each persons name and contact # to assist with contact tracing.
- Prior to arrival, guests should social distance using CDC guidelines of 6’ and also while waiting to check in. Do not congregate in crowds.
- No Mask. No Service
- Magazines, brochures, rack cards and other collateral materials are removed from Property.
- Bottled water, snacks, oshiboris will not be distributed.
Disinfecting High Touch AreasHousekeeping, at least twice a day, will clean using EPA approved wipes or cleaning sprays with paper towels all high touch areas such as handle rails, chairs, arm rests, tables in common areas and internal office. The 8-point cleaning areas are:
- All handrails
- Front Lobby tables and chairs
- Mopping of floors in lobby walkway
- Front Desk Counter
- Front Desk Plexi Glass Barrier
- Front Desk Computer
- Redit Card Machine
- Office Door Handles
- Implementation of using our ozone machine overnight upon checkout.
- Only EPA products that kill the COVID-19 virus are used, including but not limited to, Clorox and Lysol Wipes, mopping of floors, Purell Disinfectant Spray, One Step Disinfectant Deodorant Spray, PurTabs solution for Fogger system.
Enhanced SanitationWipe down with EPA cleaning products all high touch areas: counters, credit card machine, after every check in. Enhanced 20 point-hotel room cleaning areas:
- Entrance door handles
- All Control switches (lights)
- All handrails/grabrails in the entrance
- Entire interior surface of the entrance door
- Table and Sitting Chairs
- Dresser tops and dresser handles
- Shower units
- Faucets, sinks, mirrors, towel racks
- Floors in room and bathrooms
- Toilet system (seats, bowls, flush handles, tank exterior
- Bed Frames
- Bedding (in sealed bag for linens, towels, washable items
- Lamps and switches
- Windows, frames and ledge (if applicable)
- Pulls on blinds
- Mini refrigerator
- Hair Dryer
- TV and remote control
- Surface misting/fogging
- Extra linens, towels, linen bags, trash bags, toiletry supplies will be provided in the room for the duration of their stay for any quarantine room bookings.
- Hotel employee is not allowed to enter room for guests that are under quarantine.
- Gloves are used to dispose any trash.
- Washing your hands with soap and water decreases the risk of transmission. Hotel staff are strongly encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
- When soap and water is not available, Waikiki Monarch Hotel provides hand sanitizers.
- Avoid touching face, eyes, nose or mouth.
Promote Health Screening
- Employees take temperature checks each time they report to work. Those that show a fever must stay home.
The CDC guide continues to be fluid and urge the practice of simple everyday habits to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please review the CDC website for further information on how you can be responsible and help stop the spread of COVID-19 in the community.